SAHABAT

6/13/2010 11:47:00 AM



-->

-->
what is a friend? A single soul in two bodies 
without friends no one would choose to live, though he had all other goods
truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.
never shall I forget the days I spent with you. continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours

never shall I forget the days I spent with you. continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours


happiness is time spent with a friend and looking foward to sharing time with them again
If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. but the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. i'll always be with you
SITI ANDITTA ISMAEL MARSYA KHARISMA RAMADHANTI NADYA RAMAPUTRA NADYA ELLYSA FITRIAINA

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe