being special sucks

5/21/2011 09:07:00 PM


Will "hey finn! just called your mom. she told me you'd here"

Finn "yeah, you know football season ended, so I'm just cleaning out my things"

Will "sounds like something that could have waited 'till Monday"

Finn "you heard anything??"

Will "yeah,it's pretty bad"

. . . . . . . . . . .

Will "I can't be there"

Finn "and I can?? I can't even be there in the same room as her without crying like a girl. I can't look at him without wanting to punch his face off"

Will "look, I don't have any more pep talks Finn, you know I know how you feel. look all I know is that . . . between you and me. I don't think that they can't be win without you"

Finn "but that's not fair. why does it always have to come down to me?? why do I always have to be the bigger man?? "

Will "because sometimes being special sucks"

Finn "I just want everything to be like it . . . like it never happened, you know??"

Will "well Finn , you can't always get what you want. listen I'll be in the choir room"

Finn "oh Mr.Schue you forgot your keys"

Will "No, I didn't"

Glee - Sectionals eps 13 S1

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe