tell you something

7/11/2010 09:10:00 AM


Since you've been gone I've been lonely Longing to be with you only maybe there's still is a way I can find you and say Just how I feel. I can't believe that's it's over wish somehow I could have showed him all that was inside of my heart 'stead of playing the games , you might have stayed . Funny just the other night I was thinking I wonder if you ever think about me. I call you on the phone, there's no answer


Oh Well, there's still tomorrow , Oh Well, I'll try again , Oh Well, maybe just maybe
And then The mistake I made is clear but we never should've been together, That’s the reason you're not here . I know that I can do much better , Not a single salty tear. Not a feeling in my chest , Baby I'm feeling no stress I'm too fly to be depressed . If I could be who you wanted , If I could be who you wanted all the time
Every now and then when I’m all alone , I’d be wishing that you would call me on the telephone say you want me back but you never do . I feel like such a fool there’s nothing I can do . I’m such a fool for you
wish that I could move on can't let go, it's too strong just like that and then you're gone is this how you wanted it to be. Everything you had to say sent the tears right down my face now I'm trying to escape the misery , why don't you love me the way I loved you it feels so crazy cause I dunno what I did to you if you're gonna hurt me then do it quickly , cause I'm tired of cryin , if you don't wanna stick around then, baby, forget about me
Have you ever tried sleeping with a broken heart?
I can’t take it , what am I waiting for? I’m still breaking I miss you even more . The way I could before I hate you but I love you , I can’t stop thinking of you It’s true, I’m stuck on you
My mind is gone, I'm spinning round and deep inside, my tears I'll drown . I'm losing grip, what's happening . I stray from love, this is how I feel. This time was different felt like, I was just a victim and it cut me like a knife when you walked out of my life now I'm, in this condition and I've, got all the symptoms of a girl with a broken heart but no matter what you'll never see me cry
and I can't get it back, but I don't want it back, I Realized that and you someday you'll gonna realize I'll be happy somewhere . You dont really see my worth . You think your the last guy on earth . Well i've got news for you . Guess I was wrong, but see I'm strong , wont take long for me to move on
No more walking round with my head down. I don't wanna be a fool, crying over you
I'll move on baby just like you when the desert floods and the grass turns blue , when a sailing ship don't need a moon . It'll break my heart but I'll get through Someday when I stop loving you. So tonight, I'm gonna find a way to make it without you
If I were a boy I think I could understand how it feels to love a girl . I swear I'd be a better man. But You're just a boy . You don't understand , How it feels to love a girl Someday you wish you were a better man.

  • based on this songs : go on girl – stuk – someday – someday when I stop loving you – forget about me - try sleeping with a broken heart - fake plastic trees – cry – if I were a boy – oh well

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe