bust your window

4/17/2011 07:28:00 PM


Mercedes “really? Well, what if I can’t? you know there’s not a lot of guys around here knowing down my door for date or yours . . . for that matter nobody notices us, hello??! We’re in Glee club and I’m tired of being lonely. Aren’t you ?? But Kurt . . . Kurt is sweet to me . . . . and he likes who I am, and like how I feel when I’m with him and he is in group. He understands what I’m going through. Now maybe that’s not enough for you guys, but it’s enough for me.”

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Mercedes “so listen Kurt, this is like the 3rd time we’ve gone out, can’t we just make it official ??
Kurt “make what official??”
Mercedes “you know that we’re dating”
Kurt “I’m sorry Mercedes but I thought I made it very clear. I’m in love with someone else.”
Mercedes “with Rachel????!”

Kurt “YOU BUSTED MY WINDOW,HOW COULD YOU DO THAT? YOU BUSTED MY WINDOW!!!”
Mercedes “well. You busted my heart! HMMMM!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe