SHREK & FIONA

4/17/2011 07:17:00 PM

Shreek: I used to be an ogre, now I’m just a jolly green joke!

Fiona: ok,ok maybe you’re not the ogre used to be. But maybe that’s not a bad thing.
Shreek: I wouldn’t expect you to understand. It’s not like you’re a real ogre. You spent half your life in a palace . . .
Fiona: . . . and the other half locked away in a tower.
Shreek: Look, all I want is for things to go back to they way used to be! Back when villagers were afraid of me, and I could take a mud bath in a peace. When I wanted to do it! Back when the world made sense!
Fiona: you mean back before you rescued me from the dragon’s keep ?
Shrek: exactly !
. . . . . . .
Fiona: shrek, you have three beautiful children, a wife who loves you, friends who adore you. YOU HAVE EVERYTHING . . . why is it the only person who can’t see that is you
You will not know how precious that you have before you lose it

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe