June 17th 2012

6/24/2012 04:08:00 PM

June 17th, 2012 was the happiest day for me. why? 21 years ago I was born in this world. God has many blessing to me. If I want to be honest, I want to say that this birthday on this year is the most memorable and never will be forgotten. For the first time ( >.< ) I got my first 00.00clock-surprise and it came from Mama, teh Susan, Nadia, and Evan. At 23.55 clock I almost fell asleep while watching Indonesian Idol but suddenly mama came from outside while brought a cake and sang happy birthday for me :"""")



Another beautiful gift, Aryo comes to bandung to celebrate my birthday. He comes with his parents. He brought a cake and gifts that I want most hihi :"") finally for the first time too



THE SCRAPBOOK

 Me with the ladies <3


It was ironic when I'm a scrapbook maker but I never get a scrapbook from anyone. Only at June, 17th 2012 I get my own scrapbook from my best friends. 



DANK JE WEL VOOR JE AANDACHT
IK HOU VAN JULLIE

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe